Once all the plywood panels were put in, the next step was the roof. We lined it with felt paper and layered those shingles on. I will admit, my sometimes overwhelming Obsessive Compulsive Disorder was pleased with the measuring and careful overlapping of the shingles. We also cut out an octagonal hole for the rad little window we picked up.
Cutting some excess off the edge.
I’m sure watching me and my father do this is both an exercise in patience and humor.
You can also see we installed the door. That was a project that spanned a few days, since we couldn’t seem to get it just right. We had to keep refitting it of the course of a few weekends. FUN.